Ghost Hunting in Haunted Cemeteries is Fiona Broome’s book about finding and evaluating the best haunted cemeteries, and locating the most active areas in them. People pass by haunted cemeteries every day and don’t notice them. This book will help ghost hunters of all levels discover great haunted sites near their homes, schools, and businesses.
- Ghost Hunting in Haunted Cemeteries – Outside Graves
- Haunted Cemeteries and Damaged Crypts
- Haunted Cemeteries – Unmarked Graves
- Haunted Cemeteries – Gravestones and Monuments (a temporary page while we’re setting up this website)
- Haunted Cemeteries – Pre-investigation Research
- Free ‘Haunted Cemeteries’ Worksheet
- Haunted Cemeteries Mindmap
ABOUT THE BOOK This book will be most interesting to two very different kinds of readers.
- Beginners will learn how to find local haunted cemeteries that are free (and legal) to visit. New ghost hunters will discover the tips & tricks that professionals use to find the most haunted cemeteries — and the ghosts in them — quickly and easily. This book is a quick course in ghost hunting at haunted cemeteries, taking readers from absolute beginner to confident intermediate researcher in a short amount of time.
- Professionals will probably skim the introductory materials and then discover Fiona’s best-kept secrets to identifying the most active, haunted cemeteries and the “hot spots” in them. Ms. Broome shares tips to locate “sinners’” graves at church and community cemeteries. She also explains two fast & easy ways to find some of the most active graves as soon as you walk through the cemetery gates. Whether you’re conducting your own research, training a team, or conducting a ghost-related event, you’ll find useful tips and tricks in this book.
(The 2013 cover is displayed here. A new edition — with a different cover — is scheduled for early 2015.)