Hallowfields Ghost Hunting Academy features my free ghost hunting courses for beginners through professionals.
Here are the current lessons:
GHOST HUNTING FOR BEGINNERS
by Fiona Broome
This course will take most students four to six weeks to complete.
Here are the lessons:
- Ghost Hunting Basics – Know why you’re involved with ghost research and what your limits are. That can make a world of difference.
- Your First Ghost Hunt – Learn how to get started, find a good place for ghost hunting, what to bring with you, and what to expect when you’re there.
- Ghost Hunting Tools & Talents – Here’s what’s useful, what works, and what’s important.
- A Thorough Ghost Investigation – It’s time to use what you’ve learned so far, and start serious ghost hunting.
- Ghost Hunting Dangers – From physical hazards to angry ghosts to malicious entities, this lesson should scare you… at least enough to take precautions.
- Protection for Ghost Hunters – Like taking a basic first aid course, it’s smart to know what to do in a “worst case” situation.
- Ghost Hunting Teams and Going Pro – Pros & cons of ghost hunting teams, joining or starting your own team, and other professional options. (Four-part lesson)
You may learn more from those lessons if you also use my free ghost hunting worksheets.
DOWSING RODS FOR GHOST HUNTERS
by Fiona Broome
Since recent events suggest that any divinatory tools can be dangerous — at least for now — I no longer recommend them for ghost hunting, and discourage my own team members from using them. (However, if you have many years’ experience in this field, and have successfully used dowsing rods, you may know what to watch out for.)