Welcome to Hollow Hill – Ghost Hunting and Haunted Places for Everyone.
Since 1999, this has been one of the Internet’s largest, oldest, and most-trusted ghost hunting resources. You’ll find over 400 articles here. I’m Fiona Broome, and I wrote all of them.
The focus of Hollow Hill is:
- How to find haunted places.
- How to investigate them.
- Case studies from my own research.
- Resources for better ghost investigations.
Most of my advice is useful for beginners and pros, alike. Many of the locations I recommend are either free or inexpensive to investigate. If a site is expensive, I make sure it’s worthwhile.
If this is your first visit, you may want to read New? Start Here for more information.
Looking for a specific topic? Use the Search form.
Today's most popular Hollow Hill articles:
- Pendulums – How They Work and How to Use Them
- Ghosts of the Spalding Inn, Whitefield, NH
- Salt as Protection – Ghost Hunting
- Houston, TX – Haunted Patterson Road
- Ghost Hunters – How Much Do You Charge?
- Ghost Investigations and Touching
- Return to the Spalding Inn (2013)
- Parapsychology Degrees
- Can a Ghost Read Your Mind?
- Spiritual Protection for Ghost Hunters