Fiona Broome’s Hollow Hill podcasts are free, short (usually under 15 minutes). They cover a variety of topics including the nuts & bolts of ghost hunting, as well as Fiona Broome’s favorite haunted places.
Here’s the current list: (First date is when the podcast was recorded. Second is when it was re-released.)
- Some Ghosts of New Orleans (Oct 2006 / Dec 2017) – Fiona describes ghosts she’s encountered in New Orleans’ French Quarter.
- Ghost Hunting without Equipment (Nov 2009 / Nov 2017) – Advice (and a slight rant) about ghost hunting equipment, and how to investigate without it.
- Ghost Hunting – Keeping Tragedy in Context (Oct 2012 / Oct 2017) – What seems truly terrible now, may not have been so shocking in the past.
- Baseline Yourself for Ghost Hunting (Oct 2012 / Oct 2017) — Tips and a free worksheet to better evaluate a ghost’s influence on you.
- Where to find Fiona Broome’s Hollow Hill podcasts about ghosts and haunted places:
- Search posts in the Podcasts category. (That’s also in the Topics drop-down menu.)
- Visit the Hollow Hill podcasts page at Libsyn, for the newest (and restored) podcasts, as they’re added.
- Use the search form at this website, and enter a word or phrase (or location) that interests you, plus the word “podcast.”
- More of Fiona’s ghost hunting podcasts:
Fiona also records podcasts and videos related to her Ghosts101.com website, and her free ghost hunting courses.
About the podcasts
Fiona Broome has been recording ghost-related podcasts since 2006. (As a result, the content of some may now be outdated, and the sound quality has improved as technology has.)
Fiona’s podcasts are hosted by Libsyn.com. Her podcast webpage is http://hollowhill.libsyn.com
You can listen to Fiona’s podcasts online or on any MP3 player.
We’re adding more of Fiona podcasts. Many are from nearly 100 podcasts she recorded between 2006 and 2013. Others are new, starting in 2017.
The following are some of many topics she’s talked about.
- Falstaffs Experience (Stratford-upon-Avon, England)
- The Myrtles Plantation (Louisiana, USA)
- Ghosts of Austin (Texas, USA)
- Gilson Road cemetery (NH, USA)
Ghost hunters’ tips
- Residual and active hauntings
- EMF issues
- Ghost photos
- Finding haunted houses
- When to go ghost hunting
If there’s a topic you’d like to hear about in future podcasts, use the Contact link to tell us.