Welcome to Ghost Hunting and Haunted Places. I’m Fiona Broome and – since 1999 – I’ve posted hundreds of articles at this ghost hunting website.
If you’re afraid that your home is haunted, please read my book, “Is Your House Haunted?” It explains why about 80% of the sites I visit aren’t actually haunted. (And no, it’s not “all in your head.” There are real, physical explanations for everything from illness to apparitions to “a creepy feeling.”)
… Can’t afford the 99-cent price? That book is free to read in Kindle Unlimited, and you may be able to borrow a digital copy through your public library.
(Also, I’m working on a second book, with additional information for those with more serious ghost problems.)
- If this is your first visit, see New? Start Here for more information.
- Looking for a specific topic? Use the Search form.
Today's most popular Hollow Hill articles:
- Pendulums – How They Work and How to Use Them
- Ghosts of the Spalding Inn, Whitefield, NH
- Salt as Protection – Ghost Hunting
- Houston – Haunted Patterson Road
- Ghost Hunters – How Much Do You Charge?
- Ghost Investigations and Touching
- Return to the Spalding Inn (2013)
- Parapsychology Degrees
- Can a Ghost Read Your Mind?
- Spiritual Protection for Ghost Hunters