- If you are a producer, writer, or owner of a haunted hotel, stately home, etc., I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment at my Professional contact page.
- For everything else… you’re already on the correct page. Skim this page for answers.
How to get the fastest response
If you have a ghost hunting question, leave a comment at the related article. I answer as many as I can, as quickly as I can. At busy times of year – if I’m working on a book, a TV show, or it’s Halloween – my reply may be delayed.
If you want to know more about me, visit FionaBroome.com to read my bio and updates about my research.
If you’re troubled by a ghost, demon, or other spirit, that’s not my area of expertise. Contact someone in real life.
- Start with a mainstream member of the clergy in your local area. You do not have to be a member of their congregation, or even share their beliefs. (If you’re a non-believer, it’s usually best to start with a church that describes itself as “inclusive.”)
- If you feel as if you’re in danger – mental, spiritual, or physical – get away from the frightening location or person. Do that right now. Then, get help today. Don’t wait to see if things get worse.
- If you’re certain it’s a malicious or demonic entity, contact someone like John Zaffis or Peter Haviland. I’ve investigated with each of them for over 10 years, and I trust them.
Can I interview you for my school paper – or – can you be my advisor?
I’m sorry, but no. (I haven’t worked with students in over four years.) However, I encourage you to continue your research into paranormal topics. We need more, better answers for unexplained phenomena.
Can you speak at my school/university/club?
No, but thank you. Due to a busy research & writing schedule, I’m not planning personal appearances at this time.
Questions from owners of haunted sites
I think my house (or apartment, small business, or other private location) is haunted. Can you investigate it for me?
Not at this time. I recommend contacting anyone in the TAPS family of investigators, or anyone reputable. Of course, you could also try reality show producers, if you don’t mind being on TV.
I own a haunted hotel, castle, or stately home. Can you help me document my site and its ghosts?
Maybe, depending on my schedule. This kind of research is among my specialties. Use the Professional contact page.
I’m a publisher. Can you write a chapter for one of our books?
Maybe. It depends on the topic, your publishing schedule, and how extensive my research notes (footnotes) need to be. Describe the project in the Professional contact page.
I want to help you with website design, SEO, monetization, etc., so you can be rich & popular like me. And I’d like to date you tonight. Or ask your help with the millions of dollars I can’t access in my foreign bank account.
Umm… no, thanks. Paranormal investigators aren’t as gullible as you might think.