In this 14-minute podcast, Fiona chats about:
- The definition of skeptic.
- The difference between a healthy skeptic and a skeptical critic.
- How Fiona discovered that healthy skeptics can be her best friends (and vice versa).
- Why you should never engage in an argument with a skeptical critic.
- The importance of skeptical critics in paranormal research: It’s not just that they keep us on our toes, but also the valuable research notes they may inadvertently provide.
- And: Surveys, monsters in the closet, and how easy it is to become a skeptical critic when faced with data completely outside our personal experiences.
Music: Zombie, by Devin Anderson
Tagged with: Podcasts with Fiona Broome
Free Ghost News by Email
Never miss Hollow Hill updates!
Tags13 Days (2012) anomalies Apparitions Bell Witch Blood Cemetery Civil War ghosts Colleges Colonial common sense demons ecto EVP false anomalies Ghost Hunters ghost hunting ghostly history ghost photos ghosts ghost stories Gilson Road Cemetery haunted cemeteries Haunted headlines haunted houses Haunted places history investigating Louisiana Maine Myrtles New Orleans LA NH orbs Photos - faces and figures Photos - other anomalies Podcasts with Fiona Broome Salem schools Scotland skeptics spiritual tools true stories TV shows TX Universities