Ley lines can point the way to unreported paranormal sites. They may be the most intensely haunted sites you’ll ever explore.
In this book, you’ll learn to connect paranormal locations on a map, creating your own ghostly “treasure maps,” leading you to even more haunted places.
See sample maps so you’ll understand how Fiona works with dots on a map, plots lines on them, and then uses them to predict where ghosts and other anomalies will manifest, next.
Discover what ley lines are, how they work for ghost hunters, and how you can create these surprisingly accurate maps, no matter where you are.
Get ready to learn about paranormal activity at new, hidden, and “hiding in plain sight” locations. This is your guidebook to fresh encounters of the ghostly kind.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this ground-breaking book:
- Chapter 1 – Ley Lines, An Overview
- Chapter 2 – What You’ll Need
- Chapter 3 – What You’ll Do First
- Chapter 4 – Drawing the Ley Lines
- Chapter 5 – Analyzing the Lines
- Chapter 6 – Refining the Results
- Chapter 7 – Correcting the Dots and Lines
- Chapter 8 – Using the Ley Lines
- Chapter 9 – Maintaining Your Maps
- Chapter 10 – Sharing the Data
- Appendix 1 - Ley Lines and Geology
- Appendix 2 – Ley Line History
(This book was part of Fiona’s “13 Days of Halloween” celebration, and published on the 8th day.)
Free Ghost News by Email
Never miss Hollow Hill updates!
Tags13 Days (2012) anomalies Apparitions Bell Witch Blood Cemetery Civil War ghosts Colleges Colonial common sense demons ecto EVP false anomalies Ghost Hunters ghost hunting ghostly history ghost photos ghosts ghost stories Gilson Road Cemetery haunted cemeteries Haunted headlines haunted houses Haunted places history investigating Louisiana Maine Myrtles New Orleans LA NH orbs Photos - faces and figures Photos - other anomalies Podcasts with Fiona Broome Salem schools Scotland skeptics spiritual tools true stories TV shows TX Universities