Over the past 18 years, I’ve created lots of freebies for ghost enthusiasts. Some of the best are linked, below.
Currently, they’re available through my FionaBroome.com website. The following links take you to related articles. At them, you’ll find descriptions of each free report, checklist, etc., as well as links to each download.
Or, you could just go to my list of free downloads at FionaBroome.com, and grab everything.
Fiona Broome’s free reports and checklists
Learn more about each freebie at the following links. They’ll explain what each report, checklist, or worksheet is for, and you’ll find a link to the related PDF.
- Visiting a famous haunted place? Download the three-page report and worksheet about Evaluating Famous Haunts.
- Or, if you’re going to a ghost hunting event, use my Getting the Most from Ghost Hunting Events Report and Checklist.
- Are you sensing a ghost, or is stress affecting you… or both? Use my Baseline Yourself – Instructions and Worksheet.
- If you’re ready to investigate haunted cemeteries, preliminary research is important. Here’s my Pre-Investigation Research Tips & Worksheet for haunted cemeteries.
- If you’ve read my book, “Ghost Hunting in Haunted Cemeteries: A How-To Guide”, you may like this: Haunted Cemeteries Mindmap for Ghost Hunters.
- How have our ideas of ghosts changed? See my brief summary, Ghosts Then and Now.
- Why do ghosts haunt, anyway? See my report, Ghosts and Tragedy.
- Is it a ghost, a shadow person, or something else? Consult Fiona’s Field Guide to Entities and How They Manifest.
- Halloween isn’t the only great night for ghost hunting. Try this: Walpurgis – the Other Halloween (Report & Checklist)
- Prepare ahead to make the most of your Halloween investigations: Halloween Ghost Hunting Checklist.
- Ley lines – Map and instructions for Atlanta’s Ley Lines.
All of my free reports and worksheets are issued with a Creative Commons license that allows sharing.
A certificate of completion for my free Introduction to Ghost Hunting course is online, but it still says “Ghosts 101.” An updated version is being designed, and will be available, soon. (This is part of a larger project offering multiple free and inexpensive online courses for ghost hunters, through GhostHuntingAcademy.com.)
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
“Is Your House Haunted?” was available at the Authors Club website. (As of Halloween 2016, that site had vanished.) Now, it’s out of print, but you may find a copy online. Or, a friend may share the book with you.
I’m replacing it with a detailed checklist. I’m also writing a more extensive book for professional paranormal investigators. Short-term, you can use the simple, 2011 PDF checklist to rule out normal causes of things that merely seem ghostly.